Monday, January 06, 2014

I saw Daniel (AKA Lazarus) the homeless guy again, he was wearing my jacket as I was talking to my friend Brendan, I called him over and he was blessed by Brendan. Every time he walks by my house from now on he will know that Jesus "Covereth" my house with blessings. I was at a memorial service for a friend's mom today in an old folk's home and the preacher had us recite Psalm 23. Old folks are aware and emotionally connected to the reality that Goodness and Mercy shall follow them all the days of our lives if we are in Christ. Pslam 23 resonates deeply with me, The Good Shepherd loves me and he has assigned Goodness and mercy to follow me. I tried to ditch them and wallow in self pity or fear but they are obstinate. Goodness and Mercy are glued to me like chewing gum on hair. It felt good to see Daniel using the goose feather jacket in this cold weather. I praise Jesus for his lovingkindness.

No comments: