Saturday, December 30, 2006

The beast has fallen!

Isaiah 14:12-15 (King James Version)
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Yes with the words of the prophet, i have decided to start this blog .

The great men of the world all go down before the majesty of the king. Justice is served and Saddam is now in the presence of the wrath of God ,

The beast of Babylon is now where the fire never quenches and the worm never dies, into eternal gnashing of teeth .

Woe unto the oppressors of mankind for such is they're fate, o that you had repented and embraced the Lord of life, your would be in the loving side of God's presence in the blessed company of the faithful.

No comments: